Branding, Website Development, Marketing Consulting, Website Maintenance
Customer industry: Travelling and Teaching
What started out as Adventure Camp Tourism became StarDust Traveler by the time we were done. What a roller coaster of a project as we worked on a comprehensive branding project, content, design and website development. Throughout the process we worked with the energetic founder Hayley who found herself and her business direction with us. Initially, we did the branding for adventure camp but that didn’t feel right to Hayley. A month later we re-did the content and brand to match what she wanted. If you are looking for tours in Northern BC, check out what StarDust Traveler offers.
What was required for the project?
- Branding from messaging, tone, logo, color scheme, customer personas, branding kit
- Building a new website and design to increase conversions on Facebook and Google
- Incorporating new branding into the design
- E-commerce functionality
- Simplify the navigation of the menu and pages
- Search engine optimization
- Ability for E-commerce in the future
- Blog templates
What we accomplished?
- Consulted with the founder throughout the project to help build a marketing strategy
- Use two different agencies to complete her project
- Guided multiple branding meetings to accomplish messaging and design direction
- Built a brand new website from design to development with a simple-to-navigate menu, energetic colors and capturing the founders personality
- Custom design of logo and all elements of website
- Providing monthly website maintenance
Can be found at Stardusttraveller.com.
If you are looking to get away for a vacation that will truly relax you, Stardust Traveler is the website to check out. Whether you want to go skiing in the winter or mountain biking in the summer, you will get to be one with nature.