Branding, Website Design, and Development, Content Writing, E-commerce
Customer Industry: Beauty Salon
The owner of Silver Orchid, Jas, wanted to create a new website that aligned with her brand. The website she had was primarily focused on women and was Fushia pink even though a good portion of her clients were men. She also wanted the ability for people to buy gift cards online and in the future add more products.
Have a look at the results below to see what we created!
What was required for the project?
- Branding colors and logo
- Building a new website to build trust and attract customers
- Less than ten pages but required many services to be added
- Website created with an SEO foundation
- Content writing for the website
- Search engine optimization
- E-commerce functionality
- Integration with CMS and PMS
- Website maintenance
What was accomplished?
- Built a brand new website design and development that Jas loved
- Used brand colors that would work for people of all sexes
- Design a brand new logo
- Wrote the copy for the website
- Optimized website for speed
- Custom backgrounds, icons and graphics
- Added a gift card functionality with Woo-commerce for future store options
Can be found at https://www.silverorchid.ca
After just four weeks we were able to go live with the website. The bounce rate has decreased by over 30% and customers are loving the new website. Online booking has never been easier for this salon.