Website Development and SEO
Customer industry: Commercial and Residential Property Management
Our friends at Northbay Maintenance wanted to re-do their entire website that is close to 100 pages. The requirement was for branding, website design and development, and content writing. On top of that, we had to work with another SEO partner to ensure a successful launch. Working with us, we were able to match them with the correct content writer and marketing agency to help fulfill the task while making sure all parties were in sync.
What was required for the project?
- Building a new website to attract more customers
- 100+ pages of website design and development
- Website created with an SEO foundation and correct redirection from older pages to new ones
- Content writing for all 100+ pages of the project
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blog template design
What was accomplished?
- Built a brand new website design and development, working side by side with the founder Zac
- Ensure all aspects of SEO were intact upon the migration of the website
- Worked with a content writer to complete 100+ pages in less than 1 month of work
- Optimized website for speed
- Custom layouts
- Custom icons and graphics
- Pivot design based on COVID
Can be found at www.nbbmaintenance.com
After a couple of months of work, we are happy to see Zac’s business thriving. We had to pivot during COVID which proved to be fruitful for Zac’s business. Looking forward to working with him and his team in the future.